A.M. Golden Accountancy Corporation has provided litigation support & expert witness services since its formation in 1989. Mr. Golden possesses the years of experience, education, accounting, valuation, forensic and tax technical skills and qualifications needed to offer expert witnesses testimony for depositions, court, mediated settlements and arbitration. We work closely with your attorneys to provide sound technical support and credible testimony. We can also assist you with your strategy. We will perform the required financial research, valuations and investigations, and develop exhibit materials for legal counsel.
- Marriage dissolution, divorce & family law litigation
- Business disputes & litigation
- Business appraisal & business valuation services
- Lost profit, economic & financial damage litigation
- Lost earnings – personal injury & wrongful termination
- Buy, sell & merger transactions
- Investor funding & capital raises
- Estate, gift & income tax issues
- Fraud prevention, detection and investigation
- IRS matters
Mr. Golden is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Accounting (DABFA) and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), a specialty credential in forensic accounting issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts, and the American College of Forensic Examiners.